Guests can enjoy swimming and diving, walking along the beach or visiting the nearby ornithological area as well as numerous historical archeological and hydro-archaeological sites.
The first written mention of Rtine dates back to the time of the famous poet born in Rtin Miočići Juraj Baraković (16th century) who mentioned that his great-grandfather was a show of courage in the colors of Mongols from the Hungarian-Croatian king Bela IV. was rewarded in the villages of Plemići, Brus and Oštri Rat. The sharp war is now called Rtina. In the period from 1890 to 1921, the village was called Hrtina.
In Rtina there is a small church dedicated to St. Simon Bogoprimac, which was built in the 19th century. century and collapsed in the communist era of 1962. After the arrival of freedom and democracy, the church was restored in 1990 and today, besides for religious purposes, it serves as a viewpoint with a magnificent view of both the sea and the entire bay of Plemić. With Miocici, it would not be fair to leave other hostages assembled under the name Rtina, namely Miletići, Vrankovići, Benići, Stošići, Tabari and Lilići.
According to the 2001 census, Rtina had 473 inhabitants. Of course during the summer that number is increasing several times.